Anderson Transport always strives to provide clients with an exceptional service by complying with the highest operational standards.
Our vision — WE SET THE STANDARD — was realised in October 2012 when our entire fleet of vehicles and all our logistic operations achieved RTMS (www.rtms.co.za) accreditation. This accreditation by an external auditor assures our clients that:
- all our vehicles are roadworthy and maintained to operating specifications
- that we do not overload our trucks and adhere to load safety requirements
- that our drivers are healthy, well trained and have passed all the necessary proficiency tests
- that our record keeping systems provide the necessary paper trail from pick-up to delivery
- legislative compliance regarding road safety, occupational health and safety, as well as the Department of Transport’s National Overload Control Strategy.
In addition, we have also appointed our own RTMS committee to monitor ongoing compliance and to conduct regular internal audits.
Anderson Transport’s RTMS accreditation confirms our company’s vision to be a market leader in service delivery: a transporter of choice, as well as an employer of choice.
This drive for excellence in efficiency and service is a team effort and a culture developed in Anderson Transport over three decades in the transport business.